We offer an Iron Clad standard 1 year unlimited mile warranty on your computer with a core exchange, as set out below. If your computer fails for any reason during that year, we will exchange it for another computer that is equal to or better than the original supplied computer.
The above warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. Extended Warranty. You may upgrade to a 2 year warranty for an additional $50.00 or a lifetime warranty for an additional $100.00. Simply select the warranty upgrade option of your choice when adding an item to your shopping cart.
2. Scope of Warranty. Any applicable warranty shall cover parts, only. Additional labor charges, shipping and handling and related costs are not subject to warranty protection.
3. Timing of Claims. The following time limits apply:
a. Any warranty claim more than 30 days after the date of purchase requires the purchased part to be returned for inspection before a replacement part will be sent.
b. Any warranty claims within 30 days of the date of purchase shall be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and the customer may or may not need to return the part at the Company’s sole discretion.
4. Core Policy. “Core” is defined as the original piece being replaced. In order to activate your warranty, you must return your old part to in the postage paid box or envelope you received with your part. The core must be sent within 21 days to activate chosen warranty. If the core is not shipped to us within 21 days the purchased part will have no warranty coverage. However, if a core charge was applied at the time of purchase or the part was sent in to be repaired & returned the applicable warranty will issue.
a. Core Charges. These fees apply if a core is not returned.
i. Dodge or Ford Diesel Computer: $600
ii. Any Gas Vehicle: $125 (Toyota RAV4 is $300)
5. No Warranty for Certain Conditions. This warranty does not cover parts that fail due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, impact, or accident. The company reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if the company deems that it is not responsible for damages to the part.
6. Limitation of Damages. To the extent allowed by law: loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, commercial loss and consequential damages are not covered.
7. No Express Warranty: There is no other express warranty on parts.
8. Limitations of Warranty. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of this applicable warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; therefore, the limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
9. Excluded Categories. There is no warranty protection for any customer using a part for purposes of an engine swap or similar performance work. In addition, any reprogramming completed by any other source will result in a void of the warranty.