AutoComputerSales.com will welcome a return of any product sold on our website within 14 days of purchase. All returns are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Time Limits. All sales are final (no returns, credits, or refunds) after 14 days. Any damaged or malfunctioning parts must be reported within 5 days of delivery.
2. Authorization. All returns must be authorized prior to shipment.
3. Fees. A 25% Restocking Fee applies to all returns. A $50 programming fee applies to all returns. A 5% cancellation fee will apply if the order needs to be cancelled the next business day after it was placed.
4. Refund Payments. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. For example, if the original purchase is made with a credit card: a refund will be issued to the same card for the original account.
5. Fees Refunded. Refunds will be issued for the merchandise and taxes. Shipping and handling charges, including original shipping and handling charges, and any charges undertaken for returning an item, will not be refunded.
6. No Refunds without Return. Refunds are only issued after receipt of the item intended to be returned.
7. No Refunds for Certain Conditions. This policy does not cover parts that fail due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, impact, or accident. The company reserves the right to deny a refund if the company deems that it is not responsible for damages to the part.
8. Condition of Return. You must return an item in the same condition as it was received by you. This includes all packaging such as boxes, bags, and tags, accessories such as cords and remotes, certificates, manuals, and warranty cards, any bonus items and any all items included in a bundle. For items with a manufacturer or factory seal, the seal must be unbroken and intact. Items missing a serial number or UPC can’t be returned.
9. Excluded Categories. There is no refund opportunity for any customer using a part for purposes of an engine swap or similar performance work.